School Uniform List
Long hair must be tied back at all times.
The preferred uniform is as follows: -
School Red polo shirt or a white school shirt
- dark grey or black school trousers or shorts (length ideally to be just above the knee ,to be worn with socks)
- dark grey school skirt or pinafore dress (length ideally to be just above the knee)
- In summer a red and white checked or striped dress may be worn
- School Sweatshirt or cardigan, or a plain red V-necked jumper or Cardigan
- Plain grey or black tights
- Plain grey, black or white socks (these must be worn when tights are not)
- Black or Brown shoes or closed plain sandals, which your child can fasten.
- No trainers or trainer type shoes
- Coat with hood
- Optional School fleeces are available
A named P.E. Bag
Plain white non baggy tee-shirt
Plain black or red football shorts or cycling shorts
Plain Tracksuit (bottoms and jumper/sweatshirt)
Second hand uniform
A wide range of second hand uniform is available from FOBS (contact details are available via the office).
Team kit is provided by the school for inter-school matches
All uniform can be purchased through the Tesco website