We require a written quote per annum to cover the following:
- During the growing season, March to November, the grass to be strimmed, edged and mowed every other week.
- All hedges and shrubs will be cut back twice a year.
- Paved and tarmac areas will be kept weed free
- All boarders and raised flower beds to be kept weed free and regularly maintained.
- Moss treatment, if needed, to be applied twice a year. School to provide treatment.
- Regular leaf clearance during the autumn/winter months and as required at other times.
- Ideally work to be carried out outside of school hours
- All rubbish created by the work to be removed from the site.
- Contractor to supply all tools and equipment required to undertake the contract.
If you would like to apply for the School Ground Maintenance Contract, please contact the Admin Officer, Ann Livingston to arrange a site visit.
All estimates need to be in school by Monday 29th March and the successful contractor will be contacted on Thursday 1st April 2021.
The contract will start on the 19th April 2021